Saturday, November 8, 2008

Curious

What is life?

Why is there so much hatred in the world?


Does God really exist?

Is physics truly not poetry?

Who thought up this trash?
This substite for questionlessness?
And passed it down
From generation to generation
As dummmies guide to thinking person...

Who made such a hash
Of the idea of profundity?
And made keywords of
God and Life and Stars.

Someone filched my wallet.
Who picked my pocket?
I want to know
So I can snatch it back
And give him a piece of my mind.
Filthy,stinking thief..

I want to know
In a furious, urgent way
That has nothing to do with
Making impressions.


ps.dear god,please let this not be obscure again.

4 comments:

rhea said...

yes...
what's so obcure about it ?
it's perfectly clear.
and true.
but not a fabulous piece of writing.
i'm missing crafting.

Shalmi said...

oh... you mean the great profound questions of life are actually unoriginal hand-me-downs and thus typical and not at all profound really?

i do hope this is what you mean. will feel tremendously ignorant otherwise.

joey said...

Go right ahead and feel ignorant.will be good for your character.

But yes,that is what i meant.

Shalmi said...

*glee*